Your support can go a long way at ASAAP! If you are considering donating to the cause, here is some information about where and how your donation will be used to benefit our collective communities.
We have a fundraising policy in place to ensure we allocate resources to best support our clients and programs.
Supporting ASAAP means supporting:
- South Asians living with HIV with emergency financial assistance
- Women’s health education
- Youth education and risk reduction
- Queer community building and support
- Campaigns that address stigma and allow people to live safer, healthier lives
What you can expect:
- Charitable tax receipt (available for donations above $20)
- Program and agency updates through our monthly newsletter
- Connection to a community of progressive South Asians
- Personal invitations to our events
- Mention on our website and annual report (if desired)
- Less than 2% in administrative costs